Tuesday 18 September 2012

Best birthday cake ever!


It was my birthday last week, and my girlfriend Katie promised to make me the best cake ever. She did not disappoint. When I arrived home from work on Saturday I was greeted with a large glass of prosecco and this thing of beauty. She is already the queen of the red velvet cake, and I assumed that it was another of those until I cut into it and was dazzled by the six amazing technicoloured layers. 

Needless to say that I was blown away, and it tasted every bit as good as it looked. Thank you so much darling!

Recipe is courtesy of Lady Aga’s amazing blog at http://www.lady-aga.com/post/28411197091/rainbow-funfetti-cake I have only just discoved it, and I will certainly be trying out many of the recipes that she has written!  

It’s Katie’s birthday at the beginning of October, and I’m nervous (shitting myself) and excited at the challenge of making her something that will nearly match it! 

I’ll let the photos do the rest of the talking...










No comments:

Post a Comment